Living on your own vessel is a great alternative compared to other options. If you are considering becoming a live aboard in the Baltimore Harbor look no further than “ Henderson’s Wharf Marina” offering some of the best amenities and options for live aboards. Henderson’s Wharf Marina is your gateway to Fells Point, a charming 18th century waterfront village within the city and one of the nation’s oldest surviving maritime communities. Fell’s Point is just minutes from the marina with its cobblestoned streets, hundreds of shops and world class restaurants. Below are some of the comments and feedback from live aboards at Henderson’s that have shopped around and have been able to discover firsthand the benefits of living at Henderson’s wharf marina.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call to setup a tour of the marina. We look forward to hearing from you!
- “The Inn at Henderson’s Wharf” a
- Location * Location* Location
- Competitive Pricing
- Pet friendly
- Secure Parking – large lot
- Laundry Facilities
- Bathrooms cleaned professionally daily
- Two health clubs within walking distance
- Best winter water access in Baltimore
- Over 50 restaurants within walking distance